Whole body noninvasive plethysmography system
The whole body noninvasive plethysmography system is a device for detecting respiratory physiological indexes of small animals (such as mice, rats, guinea pigs, etc.) in a conscious and unbound state and evaluating parameters such as bronchoconstriction of animals.
01. Animal Physiology of Asthma
02. Rapid detection, large number of animals and screening
03.Experimental Study on Safety Evaluation of Drugs
01. The sRaw specific airway resistance, sGaw specific airway conductance, tidal volume, EF50 reflecting small airway resistance and other direct physiological indexes were detected.
02. Suitable for long-term follow-up study;
03. Can be tested by more than one animal at the same time;
04.It is suitable for mice, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, dogs, pigs and primates.
Non-Invasive Airway Mechanics Detecting System